- Coach: Michelle Danner
- Duration: 1 Day/week | 6 weeks
- Category: Acting Class
- Actors: Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced
“It is never interesting in acting to be vague, so you have to go through the script with a fine-tooth comb. Be a thorough technician; look for clues and at the same time listen to your intuition.” —Michelle Danner, Artistic Director, Edgemar Center for the Arts
This script analysis class is a class for Writers, Directors, Actors and anyone who is passionate about storytelling. In Script Analysis, we watch, analyze and discuss movies and shows which are critically acclaimed for their award-winning performances.
• Students will work through a thorough curriculum that includes the comprehension of breaking down story, characters, conflicts and language from dramatic and comedic scripts.
• There will be an in-depth discussion analyzing all the tools, choices and natural qualities used in every actors performance.
• Script Analysis will show actors how they too can analyze a script’s story thematically and make the same powerful choices to someday create their own award-winning performances.
• Appreciate movies and films like: Whiplash, Match Point, Elephant Man, Tootsie, American Beauty, Gone Girl, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Little Miss Sunshine, Golden Boy, House of Cards, The Rose Tattoo, The Theory of Everything, Bridesmaids, My Week with Marilyn on a whole new level!
*Los Angeles Acting School is based in Santa Monica.
THE MICHELLE DANNER ACTING STUDIO, ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOLS IN THE US
TO LEARN ABOUT ALL THE ACTING CLASSES LOS ANGELES WE OFFER CALL 310.392.0815
ONE OF THE BEST DRAMA SCHOOLS EMAIL ADDRESS: